Jim Pace is a professional racecar driver who has driven competitively for 25 years. 2014 marks his 17th running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona. His many successes include prestigious wins as the Overall Winner and GT Winner in the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona; a two time victor at the 12 Hours of Sebring; and series champion in the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) GTU class. Respected for his skill and integrity, “JP” is in demand as an instructor, coach, and consultant for modern and vintage racecars around the world.
Pace attended Mississippi State University to pursue pre-med degree, but never completed studies to pursue his racing career. He holds a Bachelors degree in Zoology. In addition to competitive racing, he is also a Skip Barber Racing Series driving instructor.
- 2009 Captured best finish of eighth in Brumos Porsche 250 at Daytona International Speedway, one of three Rolex Sports Car Series GT races driving for JLowe Racing.
- 2008 Mustered one top-five finish (Rolex 24 At Daytona) in four Rolex Series GT class starts.
- 2007 Nabbed third in Rolex 24 GT class, one of six series starts.
- 2006 Finished 19th in Rolex 24 GT class and finished season best sixth in Sahlen’s Six Hours.
- 1996 Won Rolex At Daytona.